Clouds


You're up high in the sky soaring high
Drifting and cant commit to anything
But your beauty is looked upon by everyone 
but when will you stay or go 
depending where and when the wind blows.

CHORUS
I'll be here waiting for you 
and the only way we can be together 
is when you become a rain 
to shower my world
nourish my needs 
before you leave again 
to fly so high in the sky 
where you belong. 

A touch of you will make me strong, 
that make me want to grow more and more
You may not know that what you bring 
is the very thing I need, 
Cause you're my one thing, that feels like everything

Bridge 1:
I appear to be up high but I'm just a reed at the top of a hill
Gazing at the clouds hoping to live in her dreams
You wave, you smile when you pass by 
visiting like a mist at dawn and leave again as the sun rises
May you visit me often and stay longer
And one day may you be mine, too

Bridge 2:
I know you live in your dreams
But may you live in mine, too
In this world and the next will always be
Our dreams will come together like there is no another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excellence is Not an Act

A Love Story

Sunset Story