Sweet 16 Endearments


You are my Sweetheart and we'll never be apart,
My real Darling and never just a fling.
My Honey-Bunny wanting you for my homey,
The Sweet Bun I'll forever be your man.
You're my Lovey-dovey and will always be,
My true Pumpkin even its not halloween.
May you be my Cinnamon that makes me turned on,
Absolute Precious even in my subconscious.
Dearest you are where my heart wants to rest,
The Babe I love that I will forever save.
Always be my Sugar but not in a jar, 
For you are a Doll with no moment that is dull.
You're absolute Angel when I look from every angle, 
Be my Sweetie both now till eternity.
So listen my Lady who just came on lately,
This Love that I have is as innocent as a dove.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excellence is Not an Act

A Love Story

Sunset Story